The Blue-Series hoses are specifically designed to provide the perfect combination of flexibility, tear and wear resistance, and airflow for cyclone filter systems. The hoses are crushproof and more flexible than the standard 32mm and 38mm hoses available on the market. Moreover, the Blue-Series hoses have tear and wear resistance that is more than 40% higher than the industry standard. The Blue-Series hoses are also crushproof, which means they return to their original shape when stepped on or bent.
There are three versions of the Blue-Series hoses: the Blue-Flex 32mm hose, the Blue-Industrial 40mm hose, and the Blue-Coniflex conical hose.
Blue-Industrial 40mm hose
The Blue-Industrial 40mm extraction hose is the largest extraction hose in the Blue series. The extraction hose has an inner diameter of 40mm over its entire length. Due to its larger inner diameter, this extraction hose is ideal when working with small stationary machines such as a table saw, miter saw, and table router. Due to its larger inner diameter, the extraction hose is less flexible and light than 32mm extraction hoses. However, the Blue-Industrial 40mm extraction hose is also suitable for hand tools when maximum maneuverability is not necessarily required.
With its 5-meter length, the Blue-Industrial 40mm extraction hose has twice the range of the standard Industrial 38mm extraction hose, which has a length of 2.5 meters. Therefore, in most cases, the filter system does not need to be moved.
The Industrial nozzle is attached to the Blue-Industrial 40mm extraction hose, which fits many different dust ports due to its 38mm inner diameter and an outer diameter taper from 44mm to 45.5mm. If the suction nozzle does not fit the dust port of your machine, various hose adapters are available.
The Blue-Industrial 40mm hose can be connected to:
- Cyclone filter model 2;
- Cyclone filter model 3;
- Metal cyclone filter model M;
- Metal cyclone filter model L – 75mm>50mm rubber reducer needed;
- 75mm>50mm reducer;
- 75mm>50mm rubber reducer;
- 90° elbow connector;
- T-piece 50mm;
The Industrial nozzle of this hose is also compatible with:
The Blue-Industrial 40mm hose’s connector fits all openings with an inner diameter of 50mm to 51.5mm. If you need to connect the hose to an opening with a smaller inner diameter than 50mm, we may have a suitable connector. Contact us via our contact page for further information.
Multi-hose cyclone filter system:
- The Blue-Industrial 40mm hose fits on various cyclone filters, but also on the T-pipe and Y-pipe, allowing a suction system to be created with multiple hoses. Handy when a machine has multiple dust ports (various DeWalt saw tables among other brands).
- Tear resistance: 40% higher than industry standard;
- Abrasion resistance: 40% higher than industry standard;
- Shell: crushproof;
- Color: black + blue;
- Inner diameter: 40mm;
- Outer diameter: 48mm;
- Flexibility: 3 (1=rigid / 5=extremely flexible);
- Internal: smooth;
- External: ribbed;
- Length: 5 meters.
- Blue-Industrial hose – 5 meters.
- Accessory set for €12,95 / €13,95 (normal: €18,95 / €19,95);
- Universal 5-step hose adapter for €4,95 (normal €7,95);
- Hose holder for convenient and safe storage of the hose for €8,95 (normal €9,95).
- The connector of this hose fits into all openings with an inner diameter of 50mm to 51.5mm.
- Do you want to connect this hose to an opening with a smaller inner diameter than 50mm? In most cases, we also have a suitable connection piece for this. Please contact us for the possibilities via our contact page.
If you have any questions, most answers can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not answered there, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.