This cyclone filter is a dust separator and is ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The metal cyclone filter works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
The metal cyclone filter is especially suited for filtering dust that has abrasive properties. For instance: glas dust, metal dust, and sharp stone dust. Filters made out of ABS can eventually be worn out. In addition, the metal filter kan easily be grounded to prevent the buildup of static electricity.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 220m3/h maximum | 150m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- Colour: black;
- Material: metal;
- Weight: 1700 gram.
- Metal cyclone filter;
- Rubber gasket;
- A small piece of black coating needs to be scrapped off to conduct electricity from the metal filter to a grounding cable and/or metal dustbin.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.