Metal cyclone filters are ideal for suction of materials that have abrasive properties, such as sharp stone or glass grit. The metal cyclone filter works as a pre-separator, capturing up to 99,99% of the sucked dust, preventing it from entering the vacuum cleaner. Plastic filters wear out easily during such work.
- Less frequent replacement of expensive vacuum cleaner bags, as almost all dust ends up in the collection container;
- Continuous maximum suction power, as the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Longer working time due to the larger collection container compared to vacuum cleaner bags;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear of the vacuum cleaner motor.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: normal household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction vacuum cleaners, and extraction systems. Check the Information–>Filter Selection tab to determine which filter is suitable for your vacuum cleaner.
Do you have a question about the metal cyclone filter? Most answers can be found on the FAQ page. If your question is not answered there, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.
The newest version of the metal cyclone filter model M is further developed, improving the filter on two aspects. The filter efficiency has been increased from a maximum of 99% to a maximum of 99,99%. In addition, the air flow has been increased by almost 60% from 220m3/h to 350m3/h, making the newest version of the metal filter suitable for even more vacuum cleaners.
The metal filter is particularly suitable for work where the material to be suctioned may cause wear and tear, for example when suctioning stone, glass, and metal grit. The metal filter can also be easily grounded to reduce static electricity.
The filter comes with a rubber sealing ring for an airtight attachment to a collection container. Filter systems without a rubber sealing ring may allow air to be sucked in through the gaps, resulting in loss of suction power and decreased filter performance. With all our filters, we provide an NBR rubber sealing ring. Sealing rings made of foam or cork deteriorate over time.
Use for dust extraction:
- Sanding machine;
- Table saw;
- Blast cabinet;
- Miter saw;
- Wall and floor chaser;
- CNC router;
- Cleaning (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99,99%;
- Minimum air flow: 1670 liters per minute (100m3/h);
- Maximum air flow: 5833 liters per minute (350m3/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 51mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 53.5mm;
- Material: metal;
- Color: black;
- Weight: 1350 grams;
- Suitable for: household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction vacuum cleaners, and extraction systems.
- Cyclone filter model M (metal);
- Rubber gasket;
- To ground the metal filter, a small amount of the black coating must be removed so that the metal makes good contact with the dustbin and/or grounding cable.
Do you have any questions? Most answers can be found on the FAQ page. If your question is not answered there, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.