With this rubber reducer, the inner and outer diameters of the metal cyclone filter model L can be reduced from 75mm to 50mm. This allows all our hoses to be used in combination with the metal cyclone filter model L:
- The standard 32mm hose – connector included;
- All Blue-Flex 32mm hoses – connector included;
- The standard 38mm hose – connector included;
- All Blue-Industrial 40mm hoses – connector included;
- All Blue-Coniflex hoses – connector included;
- All Superflex 50mm hoses – connector with hose clamp required.
Do you want to connect your vacuum cleaner to the upper inlet of the metal cyclone filter model L, but the nozzle of your hose is too small for the 75mm opening? By using the 75mm>50mm rubber reducer in combination with the rubber reducer M or rubber reducer L, the upper inlet can be further reduced, allowing all suction nozzles with an outer diameter between 32mm and 40mm to fit into the filter’s upper section.
- Material: rubber;
- Color: black;
- Range inner diameters: 48mm to 52mm | 73m to 77mm;
- Weight: 280 grams.
- 75mm>50mm rubber reducer.
If you have any questions, most answers can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not answered there, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.