The 90° corner attachment can be used to turn the top or side inlet of the cyclone filter. This comes in handy when, for example, the cyclone filter needs to be put under a work bench and there isn’t enough room for connecting the vacuum hose to the top inlet.
- Cyclone filter model 3 – standard connector needed;
- Cyclone filter metal – no connector needed;
- 75mm>50mm reducer – standard connector needed.
Which connector is needed?
To connect the 90° corner attachment to cyclone filter model 3, you need a standard connector.
I want to connect vacuum hose X to the 90° corner attachment, which connector do I need?
- 2,5 meter complete vacuum hose: connector with gasket.
- 32mm vacuum hose: 50mm>40mm rubber reducer.
- 40mm vacuum hose: standard connector.
- 50mm vacuum hose: connector with hose clamp.
How many connectors do I need?
All cyclone filters, filter combinations, and filter sets state the amount and version of the connectors that are included. You can easily check whether enough are supplied or whether one or more extra connectors are required for your specific situation.
Example: you want to connect the corner attachment to filter set 3-20. Filter set 3-20 includes one connector with gasket and one standard connector. The connector with gasket is used to connect the hose to the side inlet of the filter. The standard connector is in turn used to connect the corner attachment to the top inlet.
- Material: PVC;
- Colour: dark grey;
- Weight: 149 gram.
- If you want to use the 50mm>40mm rubber reducer or the 50mm>32mm rubber reducer in combination with the 90° corner attachement, then it is recommended to glue the rubber reducer in the socket for extra strength. Due to the weight of the hose the rubber reducer can be pulled out of the socket. This can easily be avoided with a little glue.
Do you have any questions? Most answers can be found on the FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact page.