Our newest model cyclone filter that filters up to 99% of all the dust and therefor won’t end up in the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner. With the use of a vacuum hose the side inlet of the cyclone filter is connected to the dust port of a machine, for example the dust port of a table saw or a sander. Your own vacuum cleaner is connected to the top inlet of the filter. Almost all vacuum cleaners are suitable: ordinary household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction vacuum cleaners and air extraction systems. The cyclone filter functions as a dust collector / pre-separator, so that almost all dust is filtered out and thus does not end up in the vacuum cleaner itself.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags;
- Continuous maximum suction power;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin;
- Even cleaner workshop;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Cyclone filter model 3 filters cleaner and quiter than cyclone filter model 2. Cyclone filter model 3 has a downwards rotated side inlet which pulls the dust more effective into the dust bin. Cyclone filter model 3 has a injected molded foot which allows for a strong connection onto a dust bin.
For an airtight connection of the cyclone filter on a dust bin you can use a rubber gasket which can be ordered in combination with the cyclone filter. Filters systems without a rubber gasket run the risk of letting air through the cracks between the base plate and the lid of the dust bin. In that case the result will be a loss of vacuum power and a loss of efficiency of the filter system.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 280m3/h maximum | 175m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 55mm | inner diameter 50mm;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight: 440 gram.
- Cyclone filter model 3 (white);
- 2 x 50mm connector: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.