This cyclone filter is a dust separator and is ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. Cyclone filter model 3 works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Cyclone filter model 3 is our newest dust separator. It is more efficient (99%), stronger and quiter than than cyclone filter model 2. Cyclone filter model 3 has a downwards rotated side inlet which pulls the dust more effective into the dustbin. Cyclone filter model 3 has a injected molded base plate which allows for a strong connection onto a dustbin.
- Airtight rubber gasket: for an airtight connection of the filter onto a dustbin you can use a rubber gasket. Filter systems without some kind of sealing run the risk of letting air through the cracks between the base plate of the filter and the lid of the dustbin, resulting in a loss of vacuum power and a loss of filter efficiency.
- Rubber reducer: the top inlet of the filter has an inner diameter of 50mm. Sometimes that is too big, because some (professional) vacuum cleaners have a hose whose nozzle has an outer diameter smaller than 50mm. A rubber reducer can then be used to reduce the inner diameter of the top inlet. Which rubber reducer you need depends on the outside diameter of the part of the vacuum nozzle that goes into the top inlet of the filter.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 280m3/h maximum | 175m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 56mm | inner diameter 50mm;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight: 440 gram.
- Cyclone filter model 3 (white);
- 2 x 50mm connector: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.