This cyclone filter is a dust separator and is ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. Cyclone filter model 3 works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Cyclone filter model 3 is the newest filter and filters cleaner and quiter than cyclone filter model 2. Cyclone filter model 3 has a downwards rotated side inlet which pulls the dust more effective into the dust bin. Cyclone filter model 3 has a injected molded foot which allows for a strong connection onto a dust bin.
For an airtight connection of the cyclone filter on a dust bin you can use a rubber gasket which can be ordered in combination with the cyclone filter. Filters systems without a rubber gasket run the risk of letting air through the cracks between the base plate and the lid of the dust bin. In that case the result will be a loss of vacuum power and a loss of efficiency of the filter system.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 280m3/h maximum | 175m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 55mm | inner diameter 50mm;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight: 440 gram.
- Cyclone filter model 3 (black);
- 2 x 50mm connector: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.