This cyclone filter is a dust separator and is ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. Cyclone filter model 2 works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 95% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners are compatible with the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
- Rubber reducer: the top inlet of the filter has an inner diameter of around 50mm. Sometimes that is too big, because some (construction) vacuum cleaners have a hose whose nozzle has an outer diameter smaller than 50mm. A rubber reducer can then be used to reduce the inner diameter of the top inlet. Which rubber reducer you need depends on the outside diameter of the part of the vacuum nozzle that goes into the top inlet of the filter. You can find our rubber reducers here.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 95%;
- Airflow minimum: 2917 liter per minute (175m3/h);
- Airflow maximum: 4000 liter per minute (240m3/h);
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 56mm | inner diameter 49,7mm;
- Colour: white;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight: 400 gram.
- Cyclone filter model 2;