The Superflex 50mm hose is a polyurethane hose with a 50mm inner diameter. It is very strong, flexible and light. With a wall thickness that is almost 40% thicker than standard polyurethane hoses on the market, the Superflex hose is more resistant to dust, chips and other abrasive materials. The Superflex therefore lasts longer than standard polyurethane hoses.
- 7,5 meter Superflex hose with Superflex nozzle.
The indicated length of our Superflex hoses is the length of the hose when it is at rest. This means that a Superflex hose of, for example, 5 meters is actually 5 meters long without the need to stretch the hose. Most standard polyurethane hoses on the market are so-called ‘accordion hoses’ and only reach their specified length when stretched. With some accordion hoses, the actual length at rest can be up to 30% shorter than the specified length, meaning that a 5-meter hose has a length of 3.5 meters at rest. Our Superflex hoses do not have this disadvantage: a Superflex hose of, for example, 5 meters is actually 5 meters long at rest.
Another disadvantage of accordion hoses is that there is always a pulling force on the hose, which can hinder maneuverability during some tasks. In addition, accordion hoses will flutter when the dust extraction is turned on because changes in airflow cause the accordion hose to retract and then expand again (which is repeated). An accordion hose that is not properly secured in or around a dust port can therefore come loose. Our Superflex hose is not an accordion hose and will therefore not flutter. This means that the hose will always stay neatly and securely in or around the dust port.
- Cyclone filter model 3 – connector with hose clamp needed;
- Cyclone filter model L – L reducer kit needed;
- Metal cyclone filter model M – connector metal cyclone filter model M needed;
- Metal cyclone filter model L – 75mm>50mm rubber reducer + connector with hose clamp needed.
- 90-degree corner attachment – connector with hose clamp needed
- T-pipe: connector with hose clamp needed;
- Y-pipe: connector with hose clamp needed.
All cyclone filters, filter combinations, and filter sets state the amount and version of the connectors that are included. You can easily check whether enough connectors are supplied or whether one or more extra connectors are required for your specific situation.
- Material: Polyurethane (transparent) + copper;
- Inner diameter: 50mm;
- Outer diameter: 56mm;
- Wall thickness: 0.55mm; Reinforcement:
- Copper spiral;
- Temperature range: -40°C to +90°C;
- Self-extinguishing: compliant with DIN-4102 in B1 class;
- Flexibility: 5/5 (1=rigid / 5=extremely flexible);
- Internal: lightly ribbed;
- External: ribbed.
- The Superflex 50mm hose comes with one Superflex suction nozzle. The other end of the hose is ‘bare’.
- Sometimes an extra coupling with hose clamp is not necessary. With cyclone filter model 3 and filter systems with cyclone filter model 3, two connectors with hose clamps are included.
- We also have the Superflex 50mm hose available in an antistatic version.
- Although the Superflex 50mm hose with its 0.55mm thick polyurethane jacket is very strong, it is recommended to choose a hose with a completely smooth interior when filtering highly abrasive materials (such as glass and metal grit, as well as certain types of stone grit) for a longer period of time. Are you looking for a polyurethane suction hose with a smooth interior? Please contact us to inquire about the possibilities.
- The Superflex 50mm hose does not fit on cyclone filter model 2, because the required 50mm coupling does not fit into the entrance of cyclone filter model 2.
- All suction hoses are cut to size by ourselves. Because custom work is manual labor, the actual length of the suction hose may be slightly different. A margin of 3% is applied: a suction hose of 1 meter can therefore be 3 centimeters longer or shorter.
- If the suction hose does not slide easily over the coupling, use a small amount of soap on the coupling.
If you have any questions, most answers can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not answered there, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.