This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Complete filter set with cyclone filter model 3 and a 60 liter metal dustbin. The rubber gasket between the cyclone filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection.
The dustbin has a protective coating on the inside, making it more resistant to humid environments. Dustbins without a protective coating will rust quicker from the inside when stored in very humid places. The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets (see photo).
The included 3 meter hose (inner diameter 32mm) ensures a large range so you do not have to move the filter system every time.
Does the 35mm nozzle of the supplied suction hose not fit on the dust ports of your machines? Then there are different types of hose adapters that can be ordered seperately. The universal 5-stage hose adapter can be ordered above as a discount set.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 280m3/h maximum | 175m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 56mm | inner diameter 50mm;
- Height: 860mm;
- Width: 400mm.
- Cyclone filter model 3;
- 60 liter dustbin;
- Rubber gasket;
- 3 meter standard vacuum hose (inner diameter 32mm);
- 2 different sizes rubber reducers to be able to connect smaller nozzles (32mm up to 40mm outer diameter) to the top opening of the filter. Only one of the two reducer is necessary;
- 1 x 50mm connector;
- 1 x 50mm connector with gasket;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
- Optional: Pro-X vacuum nozzle for €13,95 instead of €19,95;
- Optional: accessory kit for €11,95 instead of €18,95;
- Optional: extra universal 5-stage hose adapter for €5,95 instead of €9,95 (with increasing discount).
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.