This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99,99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
If you have a question about filter set M-60M metal, most of the answers can be found on the frequently asked questions page. If your question is not answered there, please contact us via our contact page.
Complete filter set with the metal cyclone filter model M and a 60 liter metal dustbin. The gasket between the cyclone filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection.
The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets.
The included 2,5 meter hose (inner diameter 32mm) ensures a large range so you do not have to move the filter system every time.
Does the 35mm nozzle of the supplied suction hose not fit on the dust ports of your machines? Then there are different types of hose adapters that can be ordered seperately. The universal 5-stage hose adapter can be ordered above as a discount set.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99,99%;
- Minimum air flow: 1670 liter per minute (100m3/h);
- Maximum air flow: 5833 liter per minute (350m3/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 51mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 53,5mm;
- Height: 935mm;
- Width: 400mm.
- Cyclone filter model M (metal);
- 60 liter dustbin (metal);
- Standard vacuum hose with 35mm nozzle, and connector;
- Rubber gasket;
- Optional: Pro-X vacuum nozzle for €13,95 instead of €19,95;
- Optional: Accessory kit for €12,95/€13,95 instead of €18,95/€19,95;
- Optional: Hose hanger for €8,95 instead of €9,95;
- Optional: Universal 5-stage hose adapter for €6,95 instead of €9,95 (with increasing discount).
- To ground the metal filter, a small amount of the black coating must be removed so that the metal makes good contact with the collection container and/or grounding cable.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.