With the universal 5-stage hose adapter you can connect the nozzle of the vacuum hose to different dust port sizes. The different stages have different inner and outer diameters. The hose adapter can easily be cut to the correct length if necessary, so that the air flow is not unnecessarily limited by the smallest opening. Also available as a discount set with three universal 5-stage hose adapters.
- Standard vacuum hose;
- Industrial vacuum hose;
- Pro-X vacuum nozzle;
- Industrial vacuum nozzle;
- Superflex hose adapter;
- Vacuum nozzles with 35mm outer diameter;
- Vacuum nozzles with 46mm outer diameter.
To connect the universal 5-stage hose adapter onto the Superflex vacuum nozzle you need the Superflex hose adapter. The Superflex hose adapter slides over the Superflex vacuum nozzle, and the 5-stage hose adapter slides over the Superflex hose adapter. In schematic order:
Superflex vacuum nozzle ← Superflex hose adapter ← 5-stage hose adapter.
- Material: rubber;
- Stages: 5;
- Colour: black;
- Weight: 58 gram.
- Because the hose adapter is made out of rubber, it can be pressed in a little. Therefor, the hose adapter can also be slid into dust ports that do not exactly match the diameter of the hose adapter.
- The universal 5-stage hose adapter fits directly onto the nozzle of the standard vacuum hose without having to shorten the hose adapter.
- The universal 5-stage hose adapter fits directly onto the nozzle of the Industrial vacuum hose without having to shorten the hose adapter.
- Also available as a discount set that consists of three or five universal 5-stage hose adapters. Multiple hose adapters are useful, because each hose adapter can then be shortened to the correct diameter so that it fits precisely on a specific machine dust port. This prevents the air flow from being unnecessarily cutoff by the smallest opening of the the 5-stage hose adapter. For example, sanders have a smaller dust port than tables saws. If only a single hose adapter is used for both the sander and the saw table, the dust extraction for the table saw will be considerably less, because the dust is sucked in through the smallest opening of the 5-stage hose adapter.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.