The Universal Coupling Hose can be used when you want to connect your professional vacuum cleaner to a filter system thereby preserving the existing hose. The Universal Coupling Hose connects the vacuum cleaner to the top inlet of cyclone filter model 3. Your own extraction hose is then connected to the side inlet of the filter.
The Universal Coupling Hose can transport a lot of air due to its large 38mm inner diameter. As a result, the suction power of the vacuum cleaner will not be unnecessarily restricted.
Connecting the Universal Coupling Hose:
Most brand hoses (including Festool, Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, Shop-Vac and many others) have a vacuum connector with an inner diameter of approximately 53mm. The outer diameter of the side inlet of cyclone filter model 3 is 55mm. A connector can be used to reduce that outer diameter to 50mm. A few wraps of rubber sealing strip around the connector can then be used to make an airtight connection between your vacuum hose and the side inlet of the filter. The rubber sealing strip is included.
- Festool (CTL MINI, CTL MIDI, CTL 26, CT 17 and others);
- And many more
If the inlet of your vacuum cleaner has an inner diameter of 57mm to 58.5mm, then the Universal Coupler Hose can be used to connect the vacuum cleaner to the top inlet of cyclone filter model 3. Not sure? We are happy to assist you. Please contact us via our contact page.
The rubber connector of the Universal Coupling Hose slides into the inlet of the vacuum cleaner. The connector on the other side of the Coupling Hose slides into the top inlet of cyclone filter model 3.
- Material: pvc;
- Color: grey;
- Inner diameter: 38mm;
- Outer diameter: 48mm;
- Flexibility: 4 (1=stiff / 5=extreme flexible);
- Internal: smooth;
- External: ribbed;
- Rubber connector: 58mm outer diameter | 53mm inner diameter.
- Rubber connector;
- Industrial hose | Length: 2 meter, 2,5 meter or 3 meter;
- 50mm connector;
- Rubber sealing strip (50cm).
- Some professional vacuum cleaners have a flat top on which a filter system can be placed. If you want to place a filter system that is not too tall (filter combination 3-32M), then in most cases a Universal Coupling Hose of 2 meter will be sufficient. However, if you are going to use a taller filter system, a longer hose is recommended. When choosing the correct length, please make sure you take the bends of the hose into account. Bends will limit the actual range of the hose.
Is the Universal Coupling Hose not suitable for your vacuum cleaner. Perhaps we can still be of assistance. Please contact us using our contact page to explore the possibilities.