This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Complete filter set with the metal cyclone filter and a 60 liter metal dustbin. The rubber gasket between the cyclone filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection. The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets (see photo). The included 5 meter ready-to-go hose ensures a large range so you do not have to move the filter system every time. Because the hose is attached to the side inlet of the filter by a rotating connector piece, the hose won’t twist as much.
Does the 35mm nozzle of the supplied suction hose not fit on the dust ports of your machines? Then there are different types of hose adapters that can be ordered seperately. The universal 5-stage hose adapter can be ordered above as a discount set.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 220m3/h maximum | 150m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- Height: 980mm;
- Width: 400mm.
- Metal cyclone filter;
- 60 liter metal dustbin;
- Rubber gasket for airtight connection of the filter onto the dus bin;
- Ready-to-go 5 meter vacuum hose;
- Rubber gasket for airtight connection of the hose on the side inleg of the filter;
- 1 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
- Optional: multifunctional vacuum nozzle for €13,95 instead of €19,95;
- Optional: accessory kit for €11,95 instead of €18,95;
- Optional: extra universal 5-stage hose adapter for €5,95 instead of €9,95 (with increasing discount).
- The inner diameter of the top opening of the metal filter is 46mm. We have no rubber reducers with 46mm outer diameter that fit in the 46mm opening, only reducers with a 50mm outer diameter.
- To increase the inside diameter of the top opening of the filter you can use a pvc pipe with a 50mm inner diameter. That will slide over the top inlet of the cyclone filter.
- If you want to shorten the included 5 meter hose you can do that by unscrewing the rotating connector piece and shorten it from that end. The nozzle is glued on and cannot be unscrewed.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.