With the XXL Extension Kit, emptying a collection container becomes easy. The extension kit fits between the bottom of the cyclone filter and the top of the lid. The metal XXL cyclone filter no longer needs to be on top of the lid of the collection container but can have its own fixed place. All tubes and/or suction hoses connected to the filter can remain attached when the collection container needs to be emptied.
- 50 cm anti-static polyurethane suction hose (wall thickness 0.7 mm);
- 2 metal mounting plates;
- 2 NBR rubber sealing rings;
- 2 hose clamps;
- Mounting materials.
- The XXL Extension Kit can be grounded to reduce static electricity.
- To achieve conductive contact with the mounting plates, a bit of their black coating must be removed.
- Measure the entire system before using it to ensure that all parts have a conductive connection with each other and with the ground of the workspace.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on the frequently asked questions page. If your question is not listed, we are happy to help further. Please contact us via our contact page.