This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 95% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Because of the bigger size of this cyclone filter only industrial vacuum cleaners and air extraction systems are suitable.
If you have any questions, most answers can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not listed, we are happy to assist you further. Please contact us through our contact page.
Filter set L-60M is a complete filter set consisting of cyclone filter model L, the 60 liter metal dustbin, and a Superflex 50mm hose with nozzle. The rubber gasket between the base of the filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection. Filter systems without a rubber gasket run the risk of leaking air through the cracks between the base of the filter and the lid of the dustbin which would negatively impact the performance of the filter system.
The dustbin has a protective coating on the inside, making it more resistant to humid environments. Dustbins without a protective coating will rust quicker from the inside when stored in very humid places. The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets. You can put a debris back inside the dustbin for easy dust removal.
The set includes the Superflex 50mm hose of your choice: 2,5 meter, 5 meter, 7,5 meter or 10 meter.
Although the size of the Superflex nozzle can be reduced by our Superflex hose adapter, it is not recommended to do so in combination with filter model L. Filter model L is mostly used in combination with high powered vacuum machines. Reducing the nozzle size too much would in that case increase the vacuum pressure to levels that could damage the dustbin.
The Superflex 50mm hose can be connected to cyclone filter model L by using reducer kit L. The kit consists of a 75mm>50mm reducer, and a 50mm connector with hose clamp. The reducer reduces the inside diameter of the filter from 75 mm to 50 mm. Next, the 50mm connector slides halfway into the 50mm opening of the reducer. Because the Superflex R vacuum hose has an inner diameter of 50 mm, it slides over the 50mm connector. With the included hose clamp the hose can be securely attached.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filter set L-60 with 2,5 meter Superflex hose;
- Filter set L-60 with 5 meter Superflex hose;
- Filter set L-60 with 7,5 meter Superflex hose;
- Filter set L-60 with 10 meter Superflex hose.
- Filters up to 95%;
- Airflow minimum: 4000 liter per minute (240m3/h);
- Airflow maximum: 10500 liter per minute (630m3/h);
- Inlet/outlet inner diameter: 75mm;
- Inlet/outlet outer diameter: 83mm;
- Height: 940mm;
- Width: 400mm.
- Material filter: ABS;
- Material dustbin: metal.
- Cyclone filter model L;
- Metal dustbin 60 liter;
- Rubber gasket;
- Superflex hose. Lengths: 2,5 meter | 5 meter | 7,5 meter | 10 meter;
- Superflex nozzle;
- Reducer kit L;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 76mm till 92mm;
- Although the size of the Superflex nozzle can be reduced by our Superflex hose adapter, it is not recommended to do so in combination with filter model L. Filter model L is mostly used in combination with high powered vacuum machines. Reducing the nozzle size too much would in that case increase the vacuum pressure to levels that could damage the dustbin.
- Although the Superflex 50mm hose is extremely strong due to its 0.55mm wall thickness, it is advisable to choose a hose with a smoother inside when filtering extremely sharp material (including glass and metal grit as well as certain types of stone grit) for a long time. If you are looking for a polyurethane hose with a smooth inside, please contact us to inquire about the possibilities.
- All hoses are cut to size by ourselves. Because custom work is manual work, the actual length of the hose may be slightly different. We use a margin of 3%: a vacuum hose of 1 meter can therefore be 3 centimeters longer or shorter.
- Use a small amount of soap if the hose won’t slide easily over the standard 50mm connector.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.