This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 95% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Because of the bigger size of this cyclone filter only industrial vacuum cleaners and air extraction systems are suitable.
Filter combination L-60M is a set consisting of cyclone filter model L and the 60 liter metal dustbin. The filter is made from very strong ABS and filter up to 95% of the dust. The rubber gasket between the base of the filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection. Filter systems without such a rubber gasket run the risk of leaking air through the cracks between the base of the filter and the lid of the dustbin which would negatively impact the performance of the filter system.
The dustbin has a protective coating on the inside, making it more resistant to humid environments. Dustbins without a protective coating will rust quicker from the inside when stored in very humid places. The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets. The metal dustbin also makes it possible to ground the filter and the dustbin to prevent the buildup of dangerous static electricity.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 95%;
- Minimum air flow: 4000 liter per minute (240m3/h);
- Maximum air flow: 4667 liter per minute (280m3/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 75mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 83mm;
- Height: 940mm;
- Width: 400mm;
- Material filter: ABS;
- Material dustbin: metal;
- Grounding possibilities: partially.
- Cyclone filter model L;
- Black flange;
- Metal dustbin 60 liter;
- Rubber gasket;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 76mm till 92mm;
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.