This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Filter combination 3-60M consists of cyclone filter model 3 and a 60 liter metal dustbin. Cyclone filter model 3 is made from very strong ABS. It filters up to 99% of the dust whereas cyclone filter model 2 filters up to 95%. The rubber gasket between the base of the cyclone filter and the lid of the dustbin ensures an airtight connection. Filter systems without such a rubber gasket run the risk of leaking air through the cracks between the base of the filter and the lid of the dustbin.
The dustbin has a protective coating on the inside, making it more resistant to humid environments. Dustbins without a protective coating will rust quicker from the inside when stored in very humid places. The dustbin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dustbin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets. The metal dustbin also makes it possible to ground the filter and the dustbin.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Minimum air flow: 1670 liter per minute (100m3/h);
- Maximum air flow: 4667 liter per minute (280m3/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 50mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 56mm;
- Height: 860mm;
- Width: 400mm;
- Material filter: ABS;
- Material dustbin: metal;
- Grounding possibilities: partially.
- Cyclone filter model 3;
- 60 liter dustbin;
- Rubber gasket;
- 2 x 50mm connector: outer diameter 50mm | inner diameter 46mm;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.