Backorder: The metal cyclone filter model XXL is expected to be back in stock in July 2023. Enter your email address above to receive a notification when the filter is back in stock.
The metal cyclone filter model XXL works as a pre-separator, capturing up to 99,99% of the sucked-up dust, preventing it from entering the vacuum cleaner. Metal cyclone filters are ideal for vacuuming material that has an abrasive effect, such as sharp gravel or glass grit. Plastic filters easily wear out in such working conditions. With its 125mm inlets, the metal cyclone filter model XXL is capable of processing 2400m3 of air per hour, making it suitable big central vacuum systems. Because the filter is made of metal, it can be easily grounded to reduce static electricity. The metal cyclone filter model XXL can also be used for filtering normal dust such as wood chips, plastic pallets, granules, and the like.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power, as the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Longer working times due to the larger collection bin compared to vacuum cleaner bags;
- Longer life of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the vacuum motor.
Due to its larger inlets (125mm), the metal cyclone filter model XXL is mainly suitable for big central vacuum systems. Please see the Information–>Filter selection tab to determine which filter is suitable for your vacuum cleaner.
If you have a question about the metal cyclone filter model XXL, most of the answers can be found on the “frequently asked questions” page. If your question is not answered there, please contact us via our contact page.
The new metal cyclone filter model XXL is our biggest cyclone filter. The ideal cyclone filter for bigger workshops. The inner diameter of the inlets are 125mm, making them suitable for common large-sized central vacuum systems.
The filter comes with a rubber sealing ring for an airtight attachment to a collection bin. Filter systems without a rubber sealing ring carry the risk of air being sucked in through the gaps, causing loss of suction power and reduced filter performance. We supply an NBR rubber sealing ring with all our filters. Foam or cork sealing rings deteriorate over time.
Useful for dust extraction with:
- Sanding machine;
- Saw table;
- Blasting cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Cleaning (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99,99%;
- Minimum air flow: 13333 liter per minute (800m3/h);
- Maximum air flow: 40000 liter per minute (2400m3/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 125mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 127,5mm;
- Material: metal;
- Colour: black;
- Weight: 10 kilograms;
- Suitable for: large central vacuum systems.
- Cyclone filter model XXL Metal;
- Rubber sealing ring;
- Mounting materials.
- To ground the metal cyclone filter model XXL, a small amount of the black coating must be removed to allow the metal to make good contact with the collection bin and/or grounding cable.