The metal cyclone filter model L works as a pre-separator, capturing up to 99,99% of the sucked-up dust, preventing it from entering the vacuum cleaner. Metal cyclone filters are ideal for vacuuming material that has an abrasive effect, such as sharp gravel or glass grit. Plastic filters easily wear out in such working conditions. With its 75mm inlets, the metal cyclone filter model L is capable of processing 650m3 of air per hour, making it suitable for multi-motor construction vacuum cleaners, which are often used for floor and wall milling. The metal cyclone filter model L is light enough to be easily carried, allowing for powerful metal filtration on site. As the filter is made of metal, it can be easily grounded to reduce static electricity. The metal cyclone filter model L can also be used for filtering normal dust such as wood chips, plastic pallets, granules, and the like.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power, as the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Longer working times due to the larger collection bin compared to vacuum cleaner bags;
- Longer life of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the vacuum motor.
Due to its larger inlets (75mm), the metal cyclone filter model L is mainly suitable for (professional) construction vacuum cleaners and extraction systems. Please see the Information–>Filter selection tab to determine which filter is suitable for your vacuum cleaner.
If you have a question about the metal cyclone filter model L, most of the answers can be found on the “frequently asked questions” page. If your question is not answered there, please contact us via our contact page.
The new metal cyclone filter model L is developed with on-site use in mind. The filter is relatively light, making it easy to transport. Because the filter can process a large volume of air per hour (650m³), it can also be connected to very powerful, multi-engine professional vacuum cleaners.
The filter comes with a rubber sealing ring for an airtight attachment to a dustbin. Filter systems without a rubber sealing ring carry the risk of air being sucked in through the gaps, causing loss of suction power and reduced filter performance. We supply an NBR rubber sealing ring with all our filters. Foam or cork sealing rings deteriorate over time.
Useful for dust extraction with:
- Wall and floor milling;
- CNC milling;
- Sanding machine;
- Saw table;
- Blasting cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Cleaning (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99,99%;
- Minimum air flow: 4000 litres per minute (240m³/h);
- Maximum air flow: 10833 litres per minute (650m³/h);
- Inlet and outlet inner diameter: 75mm;
- Inlet and outlet outer diameter: 77,5mm;
- Material: metal;
- Colour: black;
- Weight: 3600 grams;
- Suitable for: (professional) construction vacuum cleaners and extraction systems.
- Cyclone filter model L Metal;
- Rubber sealing ring;
- To ground the metal cyclone filter model L, a small amount of the black coating must be removed to allow the metal to make good contact with the collection bin and/or grounding cable.