A vacuum hose with an inner diameter of 32mm and an outer diameter of 40mm. Fits onto:
- Cyclone filter model 2 – 50mm>40mm rubber reducer needed;
- Cyclone filter model 3 – 50mm>40mm rubber reducer needed.
Attachment: The 32mm vacuum hose is connected to cyclone filter model 2, and model 3 with the use of the 50mm>40mm rubber reducer. The reducer reduces the inside diameter of the side inlet of the cyclone filter from 50mm to 40mm. The vacuum hose has a 40mm outer diameter and slides firmly into the 50mm>40mm rubber reducer. Properties:
- Material: PVC;
- Strong and flexible;
- Internal: smooth;
- External: ribbed;
- Flexibility: 4/5 (1=stiff / 5=extreme flexible);
- Colour: grey.
- The 32mm PVC vacuum hose cannot be grounded because it doesn’t have a copper spiral in it. If you want a vacuum hose that van be grounded, you can order the Superflex hose.
- To connect the hose to cyclone filter model 2 or 3 first securely connect the rubber 50mm>40mm reducer to the hose and then push the rubber reducer into the inlet of the cyclone filter.
- Order information: the total lentgh of the hose is determined by the amount that is ordered. For example: ‘amount = 3’ means a hose of 3 meters will be ordered (not 3 seperate hoses of 1 meter).
- If you want to use an hose of 6 meters or longer, then an hose with a bigger inner diameter is recommended, for example the Industrial hose with 38mm inner diameter (instead of 32mm). A hose with an inner diameter of 32mm would create too much air resistance over a length of 6 meters or longer, resulting in a loss of suction power.
- We cut all our hoses to size ourselves to ensure custom made products. Because it is manual work, the actual length of the hose can be slightly different. We use a margin of 1%: a ordered hose of 1 meter can therefore be 1 centimeter longer or shorter.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.