The Superflex vacuum hose is our latest hose. It is very strong, flexible and light. With a wall thickness that is almost 40% thicker than standard polyurethane hoses on the market, the Superflex is more resistant to dust, chips and other abrasive materials. The Superflex therefore lasts longer than standard polyurethane hoses.
Inside the polyurethane vacuum hose there is a copper plated spiral that can be grounded. In some applications the use of a cyclone filter can lead to the build-up of static electricity. The copper spiral makes it possible to ground the hose, reducingthe build up of static electricity.
- 2,5 meter Superflex hose;
- 5 meter Superflex hose;
- 7,5 meter Superflex hose;
- 10 meter Superflex hose.
- Cyclone filter model 3 – connector with hose clamp needed;
- Cyclone filter model L – L reducer kit needed;
- Metal cyclone filter – hose clamp needed.
- Cyclone filter model 3: If you want to connect the Superflex 50mm hose to cyclone filter model 3, you need a 50mm connector with hose clamp. The connector slides halfway into the side inlet of the cyclone filter and reduces the outer diameter to 50mm. The Superflex hose with its 50mm inner diameter then slides over the connector. The hose clamp ensures a strong connection.
- Cyclone filter model L: The Superflex hose can be connected to the cyclone filter model L by using the reducer kit L. The kit consists of a 75mm>50mm reducer, and a 50mm connector with hose clamp. The reducer reduces the inner diameter of the filter from 75mm to 50mm. Next, the 50mm connector slides halfway into the 50mm opening of the reducer. Because the Superflex hose has an inner diameter of 50mm, it slides over the 50mm connector. With the included hose clamp the hose can be securely attached. In schematic order: cyclone filter model L <– reducer <– connector <– Superflex hose.
- Metal cyclone filter: To connect the Superflex hose to the metal cyclone filter, you only need a hose clamp. The top and side inlets of the metal cyclone filter allready have a 50mm outer diameter. The hose will slide right over it. A hose clamp is needed to secure the hose onto the inlet.
All cyclone filters, filter combinations, and filter sets state the amount and version of the connectors that are included. You can easily check whether enough are supplied or whether one or more extra connectors are required for your specific situation. Extra connectors can be ordered below.
- Material: polyurethane + copper;
- Colour: transparent;
- Outer diameter: 56mm;
- Inner diameter: 50mm;
- Wall thickness: 0.55mm;
- Reinforcement: copper spiral;
- Grounding option: copper spiral;
- Flexibility: 5/5 (1=stiff / 5=extreme flexible);
- Internal: ribbed;
- External: ribbed.
- The Superflex hose can be grounded with the use of its copper plated spiral. By grounding the hose the build up of static electricity can be reduced.
- Although the Superflex hose is extremely strong due to its 0.55mm wall thickness, it is advisable to choose a vacuum hose with a smoother inside when filtering extremely sharp material (including glass and metal grit as well as certain types of stone grit) for a long time. If you are looking for a polyurethane suction hose with a smooth inside, please contact us to inquire about the possibilities.
- Due to the smaller inner diameter of the side inlet of cyclone filter model 2, the 50mm connector cannot be inserted into it. Therefor, the Superflex hose cannot be attached to cyclone filter model 2.
- All vacuum hoses are cut to size by ourselves. Because custom work is manual work, the actual length of the suction hose may be slightly different. We use a margin of 3%: a suction hose of 1 meter can therefore be 3 centimeter longer or shorter.
- Use a small amount of soap if the hose won’t slide easily over the standard 50mm connector.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.