Standard vacuum hose of industrial strength that is still light weighted and flexible. The hose has a rubber cuff for connecting it on the side inlet of a cyclone filter. The included 35mm vacuum nozzle will fit most dust ports. If the 35mm nozzle doesn’t fit your machine’s dust port, then there are several different hose adapters.
Hose upgrade: The standard nozzle of this hose can be replaced by the more versatile Pro-X nozzle. The Pro-X nozzle has several advantages over the standard 35mm nozzle:
- The Pro-X nozzle can rotate smoothly so that the hose always moves neatly with the movement of the machine. Ideal when working with, for example, a sander or router.
- The Pro-X nozzle has a variable air inlet with which the suction power can be precisely adjusted. This makes it easy to prevent, for example, a sander from wanting to suck on the surface to be sanded. As a result, it is possible to sand with less resistance while still removing all the dust.
- The Pro-X nozzle is made of rubber so that it can be better secured in or on a dust port. As an upgrade, the multifunctional nozzle costs only €13.95 instead of €19.95 (30% discount).
The vacuum hose fits onto:
The 35mm vacuum nozzle fits onto:
- Vacuum brush round (35mm>31mm hose adapter needed);
- Vacuum brush wide (35mm>31mm hose adapter needed);
- 35mm>31mm hose adapter
- 35mm>24mm hose adapter;
- Bosch/Festool hose adapter;
- Universal 5-stage hose adapter;
- Discount set: 3 x universal 5-stage hose slangadapter.
- To attach this vacuum hose to cyclone filter model 3 a 50mm connector with rubber gasket is supplied. The connector slides halfway into the side inlet of the filter, and the rubber cuff of the hose slides into the connector. This creates an airtight connection.
- The metal cyclone filter doesn’t need the 50mm connector. The side inlet of the metal filter will be supplied with an inner rubber gasket for an airtight connection.
All cyclone filters, filter combinations, and filter sets state the amount and version of the connectors that are included. You can easily check whether enough are supplied or whether one or more extra connectors are required. Extra connectors can be ordered below.
- Material: PVC;
- Colour: black;
- Inner diameter: 32mm;
- Outer diameter: 40mm;
- Flexibility: 4/5 (1=stif / 5=extreme flexible);
- Internal: smooth;
- External: ribbed;
- Length: 2,5 meter;
- Rubber cuff + connector for connecting the hose onto the side inlet of a cyclone filter;
- 35mm (outer diameter) vacuum nozzle for connection onto the machine’s dust port.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.