The dustbin of this filter set is brand new, but has some spots of slash rust. This does not affect the performance or lifespan of the flter system and comes with the full warranty. Therefore now as an attractive discount set.
This filter system is a dust separator and ideal for sucking up dust, wood chips, grit etc. in the (home) workshop or, for example, at home during a renovation. The system works as a pre-separator, filtering up to 99% of the dust which therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner.
- Replace far fewer vacuum cleaner bags because almost all the dust ends up in the dustbin;
- Continuous maximum suction power because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly fills up;
- Work longer with the use of a larger dustbin in comparison with a vacuum cleaner bag;
- Longer lifespan of the vacuum cleaner due to less wear and tear on the engine.
Almost all vacuum cleaners can be connected to the filter system: standard household vacuum cleaners, (professional) construction cleaners and extraction systems.
Complete filter set with cyclone filter model 3 and a 60 liter metal dust bin. The rubber gasket between the cyclone filter and the lid of the dust bin ensures an airtight connection. The dust bin has a clamping lid and is airtight due to a rubber seal in the lid. Because the dust bin has two reinforcement rings, it cannot collapse under vacuum pressure. Something that often happens with weak metal barrels and plastic buckets (see photo). The included 5 meter ready-to-go hose ensures a large range so you do not have to move the filter system every time. Because the hose is attached to the side inlet of the filter by a rotating connector piece, the hose won’t twist as much.
Does the 35mm nozzle of the supplied suction hose not fit on the dust ports of your machines? Then there are different types of hose adapters that can be ordered seperately. The universal 5-stage hose adapter can be ordered above as a discount set.
To be used with dust extraction:
- Table saw;
- Sand blast cabinet;
- Mitre saw;
- Wall and floor grinder;
- CNC router;
- Vacuuming of (construction) floors;
- And many other applications.
- Filters up to 99%;
- Airflow: 280m3/h maximum | 175m3/h minimum;
- Inlet/outlet: outer diameter 55mm | inner diameter 50mm;
- Height: 910mm;
- Width: 400mm.
- Cyclone filter model 3 (black);
- 60 liter dust bin;
- Rubber gasket;
- Ready-to-go 5 meter vacuum hose;
- 2 different sizes rubber reducers to be able to connect smaller nozzles (32mm up to 40mm outer diameter) to the top opening of the filter. Only one of the two reducer is necessary;
- 1 x 50mm connector;
- 1 x 50mm connector with gasket: the connector goes into the side opening of the cyclone filter. The rotating connector piece of the 5 meter ready-to-go hose is then shoved over the connector with gasket for an airtight connection;
- 2 x hose clamp: range 40mm to 64mm;
- Optional: multifunctional vacuum nozzle for €13,95 instead of €19,95;
- Optional: accessory kit for €11,95 instead of €18,95;
- Optional: extra universal 5-stage hose adapter for €5,95 instead of €9,95 (with increasing discount).
- If you want to shorten the included 5 meter hose you can do that by unscrewing the rotating connector piece and shorten it from that end. The nozzle is glued on and cannot be unscrewed.
Do you have questions? Most answers can be found on our FAQ page. Can’t find the answer? Please do not hessitate to contact us via our contact page.