Cyclone filters: the front seperator for dust
Cyclone filter systems work as a front separator. Up to 99% of the dust is prefiltered and therefore does not end up in the vacuum cleaner itself.
Benefits of the cyclone filter system:
- vacuum cleaner bags hardly need to be replaced, saving time and money;
- the suction power of the vacuum cleaner is retained longer, because the vacuum cleaner bag hardly gets full;
- the vacuum cleaner engine will have a much longer life span because up to 99% of the dust does not end up in the vacuum cleaner itself.
Cyclone filter systems can be used in all circumstances where dust is present. For example:
- Grinding in floors and walls;
- Sand blasting cabinet;
- Sanding machine;
- Table saw;
- And many other applications.